THE NAKED TRUTH
WHY ARE THESE STEPS IMPORTANT?
- To keep your pH balance in check and avoid from turning green.
- To have your skin moisturised so it takes that colour evenly.
- To prepare to have clean skin with no product residue that would affect the colour.
7 DAYS OUT
- Moisturise and Exfoliate daily.
- It is recommended that you have full body hair removal for optimum results. Exfoliate after all forms of hair removal.
- Minimum 24 hours before your appointment.
Waxing (NOT Recommended)
- Minimum 10 days before your appointment.
- NOT Recommended due to wax residue and skin irritation which will become very noticeable with a spray tan.
- Minimum 48 hours before your appointment
24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR TAN
- Minimum 5 hours before your appointment to allow your pores to close.
- Use non-moisturising liquid gel soap.
- Use an exfoliating glove or nylon mesh cloth.
- Pay attention to your knees, elbows, hands, feet and heels.
Do NOT (NO Exceptions)
- Apply Deodorant.
- Apply Perfume.
WHAT TO WEAR? WHAT TO WEAR?
- Flip flops.
- Dark loose clothing.
- Absolutely NO RED.
- Do NOT put your posing suit on for at least 4-5 hours after your appointment.
- Avoid snaps, zippers, buttons, jeans, stiff fabrics.
OTHER TIPS AND TRICKS.
- Do NOT participate in any physical activity causing perspiration.
- Sleep in lose fitting clothing to avoid body marks or flaws in the tan.
- Paint your finger nails with clear polish to avoid staining (men and women).
- Bring an umbrella if raining outside.
- Bring dark sheets to sleep in if at a hotel.
- Lysol wipes are your best friend, keep washrooms and hotel rooms clean of marks.
For More Information on skin prep, scars/stretch marks, acne/sensitive skin, eczema, psoriasis or commonly seen tinea versicolor, please click here.
For optimum results use LSR products pre and post tan.